Wednesday 30 October 2013

the Having Practice

Another Skill for Perfecting the Law of Attraction


You hopefully will already know how powerful a tool the subconscious is and how you need its co-operation to utilise the Law of Attraction. Imagination and visualisation are great tools for communicating with your subconscious and so we are going to utilise those in this "Having Practice."

The Having Practice


I want you to imagine right now what your life would be like if everything you desired was already yours. All the Universes resources are at your disposal, you have the wealth and the freedom to live the life you want. You must think in the present and you must believe you have everything NOW.

Imagine growing up with an abundance of opportunities around you. At any time you can, do, be and have whatever you want, whenever you want it. Feel that abundance is all around you.

Now step back and look at yourself, wondering through your new world of plenty. What do you look like? How do you dress? How do you stand, how do you move? When you speak what words do you use and how does your voice sound? What type of people are you mixing with?

I like to notice as much as I can with all my physical senses, the sights, sounds, smells, tastes and touches.

Finally, I like to look at my world through my own eyes again. I walk around my dream home and see all those desirable objects like cars and planes in it. I can tune in even better if I am showing someone around. Try these techniques and see how you get on.

Remember, the more you practice the better you will become, not just at visualising, but at manifesting the lifestyle you so richly deserve.


My mission is to help individuals and businesses reach their full potential by being all that they can be. And I like to do this through personal and business interactions in the following websites:

For individuals find out more about love, ho'oponopono and hado here:
Love Company,
Love Ho'oponopono

For businesses find out more about attraction more targeted clients here:
Web Design and SEO UK
Web Design and SEO Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment