Wednesday 23 October 2013

Another secret of the secret

I was in the shower, and boy do I love my shower on a morning. All that lovely water covering me, it just feels so fantastic, and so warm....Hang on a minute, I like it to be warmer than this. Using the law of attraction, what you think will eventually manifest itself. So I thought of warmer water coming from my shower. I visualized warmer water coming from my shower. I sent love and thanks to my shower for warmer water and still it stubbornly stayed luke warm.


Or Why Taking Action is Essential.

shower head law of attractionYou know me, well I hope you will soon enough. I am always thinking of ways in which I can practice and then teach you how the secret or the law of attraction really works. This morning I experienced a fantastic example.


This is when I remembered the real secret of the secret, or the thing that brings you what you think about. You see thinking and visualization is just the start of manifesting what you want. You have to give some energy to manifest, you have to take action!

You see the warm water I longed for was available all the time, all I had to do was take action! In this case I turned the thermostat a couple of degrees to the left and suddenly the water hitting me was at the perfect temperature.

Thank you universe for delivering exactly what I was thinking about.

Of course many of you may be thinking well of course if you turn the thermostat the water will get warmer! If you are thinking that you, my friend are missing the point. You see, sadly some people think the law of attraction doesn't work because they think of something that they desire to manifest, and it doesn't turn up. That's like sitting under an apple tree and because an apple doesn't hit you on the head, you believe gravity doesn't exist!

Friends, for the law of attraction to work, you must think of what you desire, then ACT on any inspiration you receive. This truly is the best kept secret of the secret and can literally open up the abundance of the Universe to you.

If you have found this useful, please leave a comment, subscribe to come on this journey with me, and let other know by linking to this blog.

:

My mission is to help individuals and businesses reach their full potential by being all that they can be. And I like to do this through personal interactions and the following websites:

For individuals find out more about love, ho'oponopono and hado here:
Love Company
Love Ho'oponopono

For businesses find out more about attraction more targeted clients here:
Web Design and SEO UK
Web Design and SEO Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment